Sunday, August 26, 2012

Part IV

There is no separation between your mind and your whole world of experience. Looking out through those eyes your mind is out here. Your brain is in there. But your mind, your consciousness, your world of experience is out here. As consciousness looks out through those eyes and listens through those ears its listening to itself, you’re looking at your mind your hearing your mind your sensing your own mind through your body, your smelling and tasting your own mind. Your own mind is 3 dimensional space and time.  Your brain is inside that head but your mind is 3 dimensional space and time. Your mind is inside and outside its everywhere consciousness is everywhere. Awareness that’s looking through the eyes or pure consciousness is like a light shining through those eyes and its seeing what you believe you know everywhere you look and everything you here, everything you think, you will experience as real and true as you believe you know. You’re looking out into your mind. You’re looking at your mind right now. I’m looking at my mind. I’m experiencing you as I believe I know you. I have no other way to experience you. Are you objectively good or evil, Right or wrong? Do you have any independent existence apart from my own mind?  I have no way to experience you apart from what I believe I know about you, so I’m not experiencing you; my mind is experiencing my own knowledge and beliefs about you. Therefore you are my own mind you are not separate from my own mind. My mind is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment