Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My own mind -"pointers from Sri Sri Chimpanzee"

There is no separation between the absolute awareness, the light that’s looking out, or pure consciousness. And there’s no separation between my own mind and my world of experience. So how can I blame you for anything when it’s my own mind that doing it? I can only experience what I believe I know that you’re doing. My own mind says what you’re doing is good or evil right or wrong. My own mind determines whatever is being experienced, so now I take responsibility for my experience I don’t blame anyone else, because there is no separation between my own mind and my world of experience. If I have a problem then I need to question my own mind, my own mind believes in problems.  This is fundamental if you get this you get everything if you don’t get this then you get nothing. Without this your playing around on the fringes trying to get a better experience and avoid a worse one.     

No comments:

Post a Comment