Thursday, August 16, 2012

Self Knowledge; The Light of the tiger Part III


Even this present moment of experience is a projection of the past there’s no way for you to experience anything here and now, your only experiencing the past. You will never experience here now, you will only experience there then. This is the nature of mind so even to try to stay in the present moment is an impossibility because you’re projecting the past. There is no time, we are timeless. The realization is the reality which is timeless spaceless, formless. What can be experienced that is timeless spaceless and formless?  That’s the fundamental truth that you are no thing that can be experienced and yet you are this aware presence that’s here now. It’s not in the world of relative knowledge, its absolute Knowledge. Right here right now there is beingness, consciousness, or awareness that I am.  I have no way to experience myself because I’m one.  If I’m to experience myself then there is something aware of an experience of myself, so I can’t be the experience.   I’m the witnessing, the watching, the consciousness, or awareness but I can’t experience this witnessing presence.  I only know it exists because of the experience of an object, but I am not the object. I’m not an object of experience, all objects of experience are projections of mind that are in time, space, and form which are not the fundamental truth.  I have no way to experience myself , I have no way to directly know myself. This is what this freedom is, its freedom from the world of experience. Your whole world of experience is a projection of what you believe you know and there is no separation from the world of experience and mind. So you would no longer blame anyone for your problems because you have projected the whole world of experience. As a child we didn’t know this and we believed that the world of experience was separate from us. We blamed others for our thoughts feelings and our experiences, but when we grow up and realize that all experience is a projection of what my mind believes it knows ,we can question what we believe we know. I am the creator; my own mind is the creator of all my experiences.Whatever I’m experiencing is a projection of what this mind believes it knows. Now that this mind realizes this, it has the power to question its experience. When the mind questions what it believes it knows it has the power for its beliefs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment