Saturday, January 12, 2013

May cause miracles day 5

"I forgive myself for choosing fear. today I choose love instead."
I have learned from a course in miracles that I give everything all the meaning
that it has for me. I know that I can view the world through the lens of fear or love, the choice is mine. I must make the choice for love constantly, and when I forget I forgive myself and get back to love. I Heard it said that there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way. so how do we experience love, peace, and happiness? We realize that we are already that and only our false beliefs are blocking us from seeing the truth of what we are. So we don't become anything that we ar'nt already we just start seeing that we must make the decision over and over again for being love.


No comments:

Post a Comment