Monday, October 8, 2012

Question what you believe you know - more pointers from Sri Sri Chimpanzee


All experience is mind. All experience is consciousness, every thought, every emotion, every sensation, every sight, every sound, it’s my own mind; it’s all my own consciousness which is a projection of knowledge and belief. The fundamental truth of what I am is the light of consciousness that’s shining on and  through the world of experience, shining through the mind. Now that I know that my mind and my world of experience is all based in knowledge and belief and projects what appears to be separate and therefore can be  referred to as illusory I know that I can let the world of experience be as it is. What do you need to do with the tiger in the dream when he’s attacking you? You know it’s a dream, you know it’s a projection of your own mind, so with every moment of experience you can know this is a projection of my own mind it’s a creation of my own mind. You have the power to either let it be or question what you believe you know. Because in order to experience the world you need to believe you know, so as you question what you believe you know your world of experience changes. That’s how to change your world of experience by going to the root which is questioning what you believe you know, not to try to change the world cause to try to change your world of experience is believe an assumption that the world is separate from yourself. You are looking into your own mind so if you don’t like what you see its time to go back and question what you believe you know.  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment