Thursday, October 25, 2012

Expression of love I am


The ego is a beggar and it’s begging for love constantly. The realization is to see I am the source of love, and that you can never get love outside yourself because you are love. WE must see that we have been selfish to the core in pursuit of love and how much pain we have brought on ourselves and others as a result of our deluded  thinking that we are separate and need to get love from someone or something else. IF we are to finally be able to see the truth of who we are, we need to let go of our addiction to specialness and special love (love that I can get for ME) and we need to face the painful realization that it doesn’t work. We must recognize we are always looking for Respect, positive feedback, admiration, praise, and love outside of ourselves because in our unconscious mind we believe that we are defective, evil, less then, a sinner, a loser, and a big piece of shit. If I'm looking for love outside myself I cannot see the truth that I am Love or I wouldn’t be trying so hard to get it.

The stronger the search for love outside of myself, the stronger the belief that I'm evil. If I'm longing for love that’s because I desperately want someone to reflect back to me how innocent I am because unconsciously I believe I'm an evil piece of shit. The amount that I believe I'm defective, deprived, mean, vicious, ugly and evil is proportionate to my desire for respect, and love outside of me. When we unconsciously believe we are evil we push this belief outside of ourselves and Blame others and shift the focus to the evil doers and project how we feel about ourselves onto others in an attempt to unload our unconscious guilt onto them so we can feel like the innocent one and then we look for someone to love us because I don’t have love so I need to find it in you in hopes you will reflect it back to me. We need constant reinforcement from other people because we don’t believe we are love and we don’t believe we are lovable. When you realize I'm not this separate Ego, I am not evil, I am love itself, you no longer have a desire to get it from anyone or anywhere else because it’s not there, this is an inside job!

“You are what you are, timelessly, but of what use is it to you unless you know it and act on it? Your begging bowl may be of pure gold, but as long as you do not know it, you are a pauper. You must know your inner worth and trust it and express it in the daily sacrifice of desire and fear." - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj 

                  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment