Monday, July 2, 2012

One hand to hold

"Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God."- A Course In Miracles.

When I feel threatened its because I'm believing I'm an illusion, I believe I'm something that is'nt real.
Only when I'm grounded in the Truth about myself do I experience the peace of God.
 
The Miracle is the choice to see the truth and not to buy into the false belief system again.
Radical Forgivness is knowing that you made up the threat to reinforce your illusion of guilt and sin. This type of forgiveness is the way to the miracle.
 
The you that is unreal can never experience the peace of god. Ego is the case of mistaken identity. Choose once again for what is real, do it over and over and over untill its time to come home to where you never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment